OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY HEALTH ENVIRONMENTAL AND RISK MANAGEMENT COURSE
Professional Development Academy We offer a wide range of Government-Approved safety diploma courses in India with highly trained professionals.
Why should I do a Safety Diploma course.
Industry competent security engineers are expecting academies that are certified by the national government and apparently international bodies and these safety diploma certificates will give you the identity to enter the safety field..
Occupational Safety Health Environmental and Risk Management Course in Visakhapatnam in OHSE, Risk Management Courses Are Specially designed Program, under BSS, Promoted by Government of India.
Master Diploma in OHSE Programs are designed with International standards like OSHA, OHSAS, NFPA, ILO, Occupational Safety Health Environmental and Risk Management Course
This Master Diploma in Occupational Health and safety program covers “Indian Government Regulations, Factories act” to ensure the local Compliance.
Who Can Join for this Course
As mentioned earlier, advanced diploma in occupational health, safety, environment & risk management In OHSE and Risk management courses are specialist program me Initiated by National government.
This Course shall be taken by any Professionals , seeking expertise in Health and safety sectors and Looking for Internationally Accredited Course Program.
COURSE DURATION: 2 YEAR
- International management of Health and Safety (MDT- 1, 100 Marks)
- International control of hazardous agents in the workplace (MDT- 2, 100 Marks)
- International workplace and work equipment safety (MDT- 3, 100 Marks)
- Safety Management and Communication (MDT- 4, 100 Marks)
- Risk Management and Control (MDT- 5, 100 Marks)
- Fundamentals of Health and Safety Engineering (MDT- 6, 100 Marks)
- Environmental Planning and Management (MDT- 7, 100 Marks)
- Environmental Science & Technology (MDT- 8, 100 Marks)
- Environmental Technology for Sustainable Development (MDT- 9, 100 Marks)
- Environmental Technology and Engineering (MDT- 10, 100 Marks)
- Practical approach of international Health, Safety, Environment and the Risk Management (MDP-11, 200 Marks –Assignment approximately 10,000 words in length)
Practical approach of international Health, Safety standard, in Health and Safety Environment.
Theory Paper: 1000 Marks,
Practical Paper: 200 Marks
How Can I Study Bharat Sevak Samaj (BSS) Programs
Bharat Sevak Samaj (BSS) Programs shall be taken in different modes as per the convenience of candidates.
- Regular Mode
- Part time
- Distance Mode
- Fast track mode
Benefits of the Course
- A remarkable feature of this course is that verifications of the certifications can be done through their website
- This Certificate is eligible for MOEA attestation and HRD attestation.
- The diploma holders can apply for the participation from IIRSM and get worldwide acknowledgment, the enrollment class can be included trailed by their name.
- This Certification is an added advantage to Getting the Job
When I can Join?
The Admissions are Open throughout the year and the students shall join in new batches every month.
The Classes shall be well formulated and the students shall request for examination after the completion of minimum study and class hours.
For More details about Syllabus, Book materials , Minimum class hours , You shall directly visit our Best health and safety training Institute In India now.
Join us and others from around the globe online.
Get a career of high demands in the Quality, Safety and Environment field and let us help you build it.