ISO 14001 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
Our online course provides all of the ISO 14001 knowledge you need, along with specialized instruction for becoming a certification auditor of Environmental Management Systems. Designed for beginners to both environmental management and certification audits, our course requires no prior knowledge or expertise.
The ISO 14000 family is designed to help organizations reduce the negative effects of their operations on the environment. ISO 14000 training courses can help you understand and implement environmental management standards within your organisation.
ISO 14001: 2015 helps an organization to achieve the desired results of its environmental management system, providing value for the environment, the organization, and interested parties. In line with the environmental policy of the organization, the intended outcomes of the environmental management system include:
- Enhance environmental performance;
- Meeting compliance obligations;
- Achieve environmental objectives.
ISO 14001: 2015 applies to any organization regardless of size, type and nature, and applies to the environmental aspects of its activities, products and services that the organization determines in the life cycle perspective or is therefore controlled or Can affect. ISO 14001: 2015 does not state specific environmental performance criteria.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS Those implementing and responsible for an ISO 14001 certified, OH&S management system Anyone seeking CQI and IRCA registration as an OH&S Lead Auditor (other membership criteria may apply) Those leading audit teams
Benefits of having ISO 145001 certification
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its EMS
- Apply ISO 19011: 2018 concepts, new terminology and guidelines
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit adopting a risk-based approach
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 14001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
Expected Prior Knowledge
Before starting this course, you must inform students that they are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement
The intended outcomes of an environmental management system:
Enhancement of environmental performance
Fulfillment of compliance obligations
Achievement of environmental objectives
Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001 and the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 14001, which may be gained by completing an CQI & IRCA Certified EMS Foundation Training course or the equivalent.
The training programs are handled by highly experienced and CQI and IRCA qualified head auditors.
Once committed batches will not be cancelled
There are 3 fully equipped training halls available in VIZAG for conducting multiple programs at the same time.
Duration of the Course
5 consecutive days
Join us and others from around the globe online.
Get a career of high demands in the Quality, Safety and Environment field and let us help you build it.