ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT & RISK MANAGEMENT COURSE
Professional Development Academy We offer a wide range of Government-Approved safety diploma courses in India with highly trained professionals.
Why should I do a Safety Diploma course.
Industry competent security engineers are expecting academies that are certified by the national government and apparently international bodies and these safety diploma certificates will give you the identity to enter the safety field..
Advanced Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment & Risk Management course provide students with the necessary means to develop the capacity to carry out independent scientific and technical research and assessments on environmental issues.
The aims of the program are:
- To develop the students research and analytical skills
- To develop a wider and more in-depth understanding of occupational health, safety, environment and Risk Management theory and practice.
- The course is designed to meet the needs of existing or aspiring Managers and leaders in health or allied organizations
Who Can Join for this Course
As mentioned earlier, advanced diploma in occupational health, safety, environment & risk management In OHSE and Risk management courses are specialist program me Initiated by National government.
This Course shall be taken by any Professionals , seeking expertise in Health and safety sectors and Looking for Internationally Accredited Course Program.
COURSE DURATION: 2 YEAR
- International management of health and safety
- International control of hazardous agents in the workplace
- Safety Management and Communication
- International workplace and work equipment safety
- Risk Management and Control
- Fundamentals of Health and Safety Engineering
- Environmental Planning and Management
- Environmental Technology for Sustainable
- Environmental Technology and Engineering
- Practical approach of international Health, Safety, Environment and the Risk Management Approximately 10,000 words in length
Practical approach of international Health, Safety standard, in Health and Safety Environment.
How Can I Study Bharat Sevak Samaj (BSS) Programs
Bharat Sevak Samaj (BSS) Programs shall be taken in different modes as per the convenience of candidates.
- Regular Mode
- Part time
- Distance Mode
- Fast track mode
Benefits of the Course
- A remarkable feature of this course is that verifications of the certifications can be done through their website
- This Certificate is eligible for MOEA attestation and HRD attestation.
- This Certification is an added advantage to Getting the Job
When I can Join?
The Admissions are Open throughout the year and the students shall join in new batches every month.
The Classes shall be well formulated and the students shall request for examination after the completion of minimum study and class hours.
For More details about Syllabus, Book materials , Minimum class hours , You shall directly visit our Best health and safety training Institute In India now.
Join us and others from around the globe online.
Get a career of high demands in the Quality, Safety and Environment field and let us help you build it.