AOSH UK Accident Investigation
Training Goal Objective
Focusing on techniques to collect complete, accurate, and objective accident data used to access real root causes and determine corrective action Further data as a means of preventing injuries, property damage and financial loss Investigate and analyze.
Who should attend
All levels of management, safety practitioners, members of the safety committee and the person responsible for the investigation of accidents (incidents).
You’ll learn to:
- Employ effective investigation and interview techniques
- Analyze accidents to identify “” true”” root causes
- Describe human relations issues affecting accident reporting
- Incidents to investigate
- On-site investigation process
- Data to include in investigation reports
- Witness interview techniques
- Post action: hazard control measures and follow-up
AOSH UK Accident Investigation is valid for a period of three years.
This qualification is assessed by Multi Choice Questions for theory and underpinning knowledge. To Awarded this qualification the Learner must achieve a percentage pass in the Multi Choice Questions paper.
Join us and others from around the globe online.
Get a career of high demands in the Quality, Safety and Environment field and let us help you build it.